A short tour around the golf course at the Golf Club by the Sea, which is right next to the "Park der Gärten".
Distance 4.5 km
Follow the action on the chic 18-hole golf course of the golf club by the sea. The hiking trail leads directly past the short course (3-hole course), on which golf students refine their first strokes. The golf catering has coffee and cake ready for you. From here you can watch the take-offs and landings of the glider pilots at the adjacent glider airfield on weekends and public holidays. The further way leads you directly past the flight operations in the direction of the park of the gardens. The "wedding paddle" leads you directly past the east side of the "Park der Gärten".
The parking lot of the golf course or the parking lot directly at the park of the gardens can be used as a starting point.
Update: September 29, 2021
Safety informationOn the grounds of the golf course directly on the short course, there is a risk of being hit by flying golf balls. Please pay attention to the loud shout "Fore". If you hear this, it is advisable to duck your head to reduce the hit area.
Getting thereVon der A 28 Bad Zwischenahner Meer abfahren und dann der Ausschilderung zum Park der Gärten folgen.
ParkingParkplatz auf dem Gelände des Parks der Gärten oder auf dem Gelände des Golfplatzes am Meer. Beide Parkplätze sind kostenfrei.
32U 432821 5895084
Book recommendation by the author
EquipmentSturdy shoes are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view